Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am.......

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: Brown
Hair Color:: Black
Height:: No idea
Favorite Color:: Dark Green or Silver
Screen Name:: •screaminginside• put this gun to my head*____and pull the trigger.
Favorite Band:: Bamboo
Favorite Movie:: Lord of the Ring 1,2,3,4, Spider-Man 1,2,3, Underwoeld 1,2, Notebook, and alot of more, Kids Movies?
Favorite Show:: Palos ans Lobo
Your Car:: I don't own one.
Your Hometown:: Where I was born? Muslim Vill, Ecoland, Davao City.
Your Present Town:: Pagadian City! Somewhere in in beautiful Island of the philippines.
Your Crushes First Name:: I don't have one?
Your Grade:: As in school year? 10
Your Style:: I'm consided "nothing at all" "grunge" "simple"
* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: Yes
Kissed someone in the rain?: No
Danced in a public place?: As an idiot, hell yeah!
Smiled for no reason?: Uhh.. not really but always smiling.........!
Laughed so hard you cried?: Nope
Peed your pants after age 8?: haha, probably no! never.
Written a song?: Nope
Sang to someone for no reason?: I sing to myself for no reason.
Performed on a stage?: Yeah!
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yeah, all the time - online.
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Yes :p
Made out in a theatre?: no o.-
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: Haha, nooo! I want a pair of roller skates though -squeel-
Been in love?: hell yeah!
* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: Some person in Ma'had Kutawato College!
Tell you, I love you?: Uhh.. Fuck, I have no idea.. probably.. Someone in Ma'had after I went -cry- youre leaving? you dont love meeeee!
Kiss you?: uhh.. caius.. 2 years ago.
Hug you?: My cat plz.
Tell you BYE?: Uhh.. some chick in Ma'had!
Write you a note?: Fahima, agesssssss ago.
Take your photo?: That would be me.
Call your cell phone?: Fahima.
Buy you something?: Father.
Go with you to the movies?: Fahima with my barkadas "SPIRIT BOIZ".
Sing to you?: No one sings to me.
Write a poem about you?: No one writes poems.
Text message you?: Fahima.
Touch you?: My cat.
* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: This morning.
Time you cried?: Last night.
Movie you watched?: Secret Window, Notebook My Bstfriends Wedding!
Joke you told?: I aparantly tell MANY jokes..
Song you've sang?: Imogen Heap - Goodnight and Go
Time you've looked at the clock?: Well, just then to see how long ago it was.
Drink you've had?: Milk.
Number you've dialed?: My sisters mobile.
Book you've read?: uhh.. god.. probably.. That joke book near my bed? It's a funny dirty joke book ;)
Food you've eaten?: Salt and Vinegar chips.
Flavor of gum chewed?: last was Apple.
Shoes you've worn?: My pink converse<3>
Store you've been in?: Uhh.. Coles?
Thing you've said?: Well, just then I said "hmm.. last think I said.." outloud, so that.
* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: Nope, only right.
Whistle?: Yes.
Blow a bubble?: Depends what with.
Roll your tounge in a circle?: no.
Cross your eyes?: nope.
Touch your tounge to your nose?: haha, used to.
Dance?: hell no.
Gleek?: gleek? what the heck is gleek?
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: yeah, heaps.
Speak a different language?: not really.
Impersonate someone?: haha, yes.
Prank call people?: i dont like to?
Make a card pyramid?: no ;[
Cook anything?: i can cook somethings.
* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...: Cat, I would be awesome.
I wish ...: That I could talk cat language.
So many people don't know that ...: My only friends are cats.
I am ...: Awesome.
My heart is ...: Broken and black.

No comments: