Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's All About Me

About Me
General:
Name?:Hamdi M. Dagadas
Birthday?:Juy 29, 1990
Hometown?:Tanghal Subdivision, Bagua-II, Cotabato City
I Don't Need:
_______ to make me happy.:Someone
_______ to make me smile.:Jokes
_______ to help me appreciate life.:Friends
_______ to make believe in myself.:People
Do You:
Love anyone?:Yes!
Hate anyone?:Most of the time.
Wish you were someone else?:Obvious!
Wish you could go back in time?:Deffinitely!
Harbor any ill will against anyone?:No!
Want to be anywhere else?:Yah!
Would You:
Go back in time?:Yes!
If so, what would you change?:My Mistakes!
Kill someone if you could get away with it?:No!
Lie to spare someone's feelings?:It depends upon.....!
Condone someone's wrong doings?:It depends upon.....!
Name Someone:
That you talked to last?:Fahad Daud
That you would do anything for?:Fahima Mohammad
Who you talked about last?:Joehari Montero
Who is the most like you?:Mohammad Ali Pasigan
Is the least like you?:Monaim Bra
You couldn't live without?:Fahima Mohammad
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: