Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Over...

Here's what she texted me moments ago: "Since d tym na gepafEel nimu naq h0w stUPID i am that i'd gvn u my love and everything i'd gvn u, nawala na totaly aqong brestfwend."How do you think will i feel? I'm on the floor on my knees already. It hurts.. I'm the one who is looking stupid, not her.. She's the one who left, and now she's the one blaming me. Wow mitch, nyc job..Did i asked for her love and everything she gave me??? nope, i did not. As far as i am concerned, what i did with her are all by heart. . . And after all that happened between me and her, she left me hanging on the air.. And she's telling me that i made her feel like she's stupid?? What a joke that was.. I was the one being left, not her.. And then she told me to leave her to suffer.. How can I??? How can i do such thing to the one i love??/ Is she Kidding??? No way Mitch, i can't just let u suffer that way.. I'm just a text away.. Believe me when i say that I LOve You.. T_T_T_T_T_T

No comments: