Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tigas Ulo!

Tsk tsk. Filipino men are so... lame. Fine. Not everybody, but most of those who answered to my Wanted BF ad came up pretty weak. The thing is, they never really answered to it. While most foreigners brazenly YM'd me, claiming that they fit the bill, these Filipino men, feeling suave, could only muster one generic intro line: "Hi. You're interesting..."Oh please. I swear, without bias, hope or agenda, all of them said that exact same thing. Which is so. effin'. lame!!!My number one requirement was C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E. And very much Pinoy as they are, most did not respect my rule: Not to contact me if they are in any way lacking or if they do not qualify at all.And most did not, but since they think they could probably get a good lay out of me, took the easy way out: paging me on my YM, thinking they could talk their way in.For one, there was this guy who tried to charm his way in by being Casanova, sputtering lines so cliche' like, "I could have been the one that got away..." that I simply had to tell him that I just wasn't impressed nor receptive. I told him he didn't make an impression on me and that he was boring me. And you know what he said after I told him that? "Oh, I am not applying, by the way..."I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or hurl something at him.I'm ranting like this because I am pissed at these guys who simply don't get it. My rules are simple. Sorry, dahlings. I might come on too strong or sound too cocky, but I just don't compromise. I know what I want. And some of you just dont have it. So live with it.And to those who qualified, you know who you are. I'm still talking to you, aren't I? That's a good thing. A very good thing.

No comments: