Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Some Question I asked to Mysel!


I got to chat with someone at G4M. I thought he's going to become a boring one, until we started talking about dating. He said that he hasn't been dating anyone for a year now, because no one's asking him out at all. However, he has no problem asking someone out, in fact he's always the one asking a guy out and he always wonder if there's something wrong with him on why hasn't anyone asked him out yet.*I asked myself the same question,*Why hasn't any guy asked me out before?I tried to analyze my situation and learned that I may not always be in the right place to expect someone to ask me out. When I'm not at home, I'm simply at work. But sometimes, I go to some places alone, like the mall or cinemas - but no one has asked me out. I am also alone when I travel to work and to home - and so far, there's one who bravely asked me out... however, just for sex - which I declined from.*Do I really need to be in a place where a number of gay guys or bisexual guys is concentrated?*Must I go to coffee shop alone and hope that a guy would approach my table?*Why does my crush at work never asked me to go out with him, even just as straight male friends?*Why haven't I asked him to go out with me?

No comments: